Thursday, August 18, 2011

adventures of audge


Well, Audge is off on her own adventure this year. She's going to an in-home Montessori program just a few miles from the house. It's only five other kids two mornings a week and gives me some one on one time with Evelyn, while it helps her spread her wings a bit. Although, that's never been an issue for Audrey.

At Orientation, her teacher, Miss Susan, asked Audrey whether or not she had any allergies and she responded, "just poison." Duly noted.

Evelyn isn't so happy about her "sisser" leaving the nest without her and expressed her discontent while I was getting Audrey dressed for school. Ethan walked out of his room on the way to the bathroom when Evelyn stopped him and said, "no Ethan! Don't use your penis to go potty!" I burst out laughing and told Ethan, "sorry, buddy. You'll need to find another way to do that today."

Today was Audrey's first official day. On our way there, I asked what she thought they might have for snack and she responded, "I don't know, but I sure hope they have coleslaw. I love coleslaw."

Enjoy your adventure Audrey! And keep thinking outside that box!

No comments: